Search This Blog

Sunday 4 September 2011

Malteser Cupcakes.

Malteser Cupcakes.

Well I made Malteser Cupcakes in a Cake form for my friends birthday as she Loved it so I decided to make it into Cupcakes, well they sure went down a treat with my mates (either that or they Loved the free Cake?)

This recipe just uses a simple 12 Cupcake Batter but it has both Crushed and Whole Maltesers in adding Honeycomb Pieces/Chocolate Chips would add more flavour and Crunch! Heres the recipe:

125g Butter
123g Sugar
125g Self Raising Flour
2 Eggs
100g Crushed and Whole Maltesers
2 Tsp Vanilla
Any Gram packet of Honeycomb pieces or Chocolate Chips (Optional)

To Decorate a did a simple swirl; with a Wilton 1M nozzle, of Vanilla Buttercream with
125g Butter
350g Icing Sugar
2 Tsp of Vanilla
Decorated by both me and my Little Sister, I say we did a good Job!

A 'Mr Whippy' Swirl with some Chocolate Decs and a Yellow Fondant Star!


No comments:

Post a Comment